Arkansas Orthopedics & Sports Medicine in Harrison, Arkansas is dedicated to providing the latest, most advanced orthopedic care possible. From minimally invasive joint replacement surgery to arthroscopic sports medicine procedures, orthopedic surgeon Dr. Tarik Sidani and his staff are dedicated to offering exceptional cutting-edge orthopedic care right here at home in Harrison. With such a high standard of care, there’s no need for residents of Harrison, Berryville, Marshall, Mountain Home, Branson and surrounding communities in Northwest Arkansas and Southern Missouri to go anywhere else.
Dr. Sidani, Dr. Cutler and their team at Arkansas Orthopedics & Sports Medicine provide the following services:
- General Orthopedics, including fractures, sprains and strains, arthritis, bursitis, and hand injury treatment
- Sports Medicine, including arthroscopic surgery and treatments for knee, shoulder, ankle, and elbow injuries
- Total Joint Replacement, including hip, knee, and shoulder
- Non-Operative Treatments, including viscosupplementation (for knee osteoarthritis), steroid injections, and physical therapy*
*PT is performed off-site at a physical therapy office.
Some of the many orthopedic conditions we treat include:
- Sprains and Strains
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Fracture
- Hand Nerve Injuries
- Meniscus Tear
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Tear
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Ankle Sprain and Instability
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer's Elbow
- Pitcher's Elbow
- Other conditions
No matter what orthopedic condition you need help with, call (870) 741-8289 to make an appointment at Arkansas Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, or request an appointment online now. If you have any questions regarding orthopedic conditions or treatments, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs further. Call now!